• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Venom 1

9 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Sorry to disagree but there is no way the book ever gets a 9.0 . Guaranteed that the large, jagged, middle crease has broken color. 

haha dont be sorry. I couldn't tell if it was broken or glare which is why i said it could, not it would. But I bet it would if it was submitted to P## lol

I have CGC graded and sold close to 30 of my personal copies this year resulting in mostly 9.8's (about 80%) and 9.6's. Of course, I never thought this day would come, but taking advantage of the market as not only a collector for several decades, but a recent seller for the last few years. FWIW, once the movie hype is over, the volatile high-sale period may or may not be over, so I would consider waiting on the decision to spend the money on grading, especially if you risk ending up with anything below even a 9.4. Agreeing with everyone's comments here, I would add that you could spend less right now overall buying single or multiple copies at a more realistic high grade. If you are serious about needing retirement money, and since you are a member here, pm me and I would be more than happy to work out a deal for a few raw high grade copies or even a graded one near cost.

Edited by Acegraphix
Wording adjustment.