• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ChiSoxFan's 6th Annual Mega Sale -- 20% OFF ALL Books except for Detective #411, Defenders #1 (Price drop!), Tec' #411 (Price Dropped Again!), Legion Adventures, and lots, lots more! Recap Page 21!
1 1

428 posts in this topic

Plenty of great books still available, especially at the 20% off discount.  I'll keep this open through the weekend and then begin sending out invoices.  Hopefully, things will clear up some on my end at home to allow me to possibly reopen the thread down the road in a few weeks with the remainder of the alphabet. :wishluck:

Thanks to everyone who's stopped in and bought so far! (worship)

On 9/12/2018 at 2:25 AM, ChiSoxFan said:

Amazing Spider-Man #36 -- 1st appearance of The Looter -- App VF -- App 8.0 -- $35

It appears as if the book had the cover detached at some point, and that the cover was reinforced with tape at the staples, then reattached.  Obviously a restored book, but a very nicely presenting copy an affordable price. Pictures of the inside covers with the tape visible, and of the spine at both staples, provided below.

2p8nlRYh.jpg

CgIeOSBh.jpg

ykFCDYFh.jpg

oFluhKsh.jpg

2rUpmAvh.jpg

FrJEKR5h.jpg

J2VDzsih.jpg

kcAIZN5h.jpg

I'll take this at 20% off.