• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. Combat #68 CGC 7.0 Off-White Pages --> Price Dropped further to $799

5 posts in this topic

Up for grabs: G.I. Combat #68 CGC 7.0 with Off-White Pages

I have had this baby for many years; it would be tough to find a nicer looking 7.0 IMO.

Rules:

1. First I'll take it in thread or via PM wins the book (based on time stamp, and subject to rule #2 below).

2. Not available for HoS or Probation list folks, or anyone else I opt not to sell to (e.g. if new to the boards, I may ask for some references)

3. Payment accepted via PayPal, check, or money order (after PayPal, or my bank advises me that the funds have cleared). If purchasing this book please ensure that payment is sent within 3 days of purchase. If payment is not received within 2 weeks, I reserve the right to put the book back up for sale, and nominate you to the Probation List.

4. Book will ship within 2 days after I have confirmed that funds have cleared

5. No returns

6. I prefer to sell / ship within the U.S. only (to U.S. confirmed PayPal address if paid via PayPal), but I will consider sales / shipments to Canada if we can agree to shipping terms via PM (okay for Canadians to post a conditional I'll take it, pending agreement on shipping terms)

--> Reduced Asking Price: $950 $850 $799 + $20 for USPS Priority Boxed / Insured Shipping

gic%2068%20cgc%2070%20owp_zpsskv0r8rf.jp

gic%2068%20cgc%2070%20owp_back_zps4yta6p

Edited by Superman2006
Price Dropped further; now down to $799