• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PCH - Keys - Harder to Find Items
5 5

39 posts in this topic

Opening up my first sales thread.  There will be some nice books here, some that you cannot find for sale every day.   The wife has decided she wants a farm, thus some of my preciouses must go up on the alter. Focus will be keys and PCH.  Most books will be CGC, but I may throw in a few raws.  I plan to run this for about 1-2 weeks.  Min 1 book per day, possibly 4 if things go well.

About me: I have been buying here for years.  I have sold to at least three folks.  I have a long ebay history as well.  No issues on any of these dealings.  References or details available via PM.  If you have concerns, send me a PM, or take a pass.  Books that don’t sell here may how up on Clink, or I may convince my wife they are trash no one wants that I should keep.    

Terms: No HOS or Probation List members, please. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone, just because. First  :takeit: in thread wins, unless I have a confirmed deal via PM, that pre-dates any :takeit: timestamp. 

Shipping: I plan to ship by USPS, via Priority Mail.  Cost is included for US buyers.  If outside the US, please discuss shipping terms first.   

Payment: PayPal, personal check or money order.  Paypal preferred, no personal payments.  When funds clear, I ship.  I will invoice at end of thread or prior on your request.

Returns:  No returns on CGC books.  Returns on raw accepted once aligned with me.  Buyer pays return shipping, unless I've made a mistake.  If the mistake is on me, I’ll make you whole.

Book Four - Mystery Tales #19 - SOLD!

2018 Sales in GPA: 4.0 @$1100 and 5.0 @$1533

My scanner is brutal on slabs. I can get more pics if needed. 

First person with $1250  $1050 USD takes.

Mystery Tales 19.jpg

Edited by gorgoguy
Price drop $200 discount - edit 2 marked SOLD

Book Five - Weird Tales of the Future #6 - SOLD!

2018 Sales in GPA: 4.5 @$591

2016 Sales in GPA: 6.0 @$1736

This is a cage free book with the CGC label included.

First person with $650 USD takes. 

WTotF Label.jpg

WtoF front.jpg

Edited by gorgoguy
deleting failed image uploads AND marking sold

18 minutes ago, gorgoguy said:

Book Five - Weird Tales of the Future #6

2018 Sales in GPA: 4.5 @$591

2016 Sales in GPA: 6.0 @$1736

This is a cage free book with the CGC label included.

First person with $650 USD takes. 

WTotF Label.jpg

WtoF front.jpg

Take it.

Book Six- Mystic #32

Love this cover and feel the book flies under the radar. 

First person with $700 $630 $600 USD takes. 

Mystic 32.jpg

Edited by gorgoguy
10% off on the Mystic..$30 more off, last drop