• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mostly PCH Sale + some random books, some keys of course (Chamber of Chills 23, Blue Bolt 112 and 115). Lots of lower grade PCH books, Take a Look! Price drops on what's left on first page!
3 3

196 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

In this sales thread will be mostly Pre Code Horror books along with a couple random bronze and silver age books. I have gone through some recent troubles and am in need of some money so I have got some nice books for sale. All of the prices will be in USD.

Some of my grading might be a bit off since it has been a while since I have been buying and selling books. I'm happy to take offers and would like to take PM's but no lowballers please, unless I'm way off with my prices :)

Payment: Paypal only, payment within 3 days of confirming an :takeit: or if a deal is made over PM. If payment is not received within 3 days then the book will be put back up for sale.  

Shipping: Shipping within Canada will be free but anything outside of Canada will be exact cost being payed by the buyer. I will try my best to do it as cheap as possible but sometimes it's a bit pricey. Books will be shipped 1 business day after payment has been received. 

Returns: I accept returns 7 days after the book is received by the buyer. The shipping will be payed by the buyer unless I have made a mistake on the listing of the books (grade way off, restoration). 

The first :takeit: in the sales thread trumps any PM negotiations. If a PM negotiation is settled then an :takeit:will be posted in the thread by either myself or the buyer as soon as possible.  

No PL/HOS members please!

I have lots of photos so please don't hesitate to PM me if you'd like to see some more photos.

Thanks, Gene

The books that are remaining have been dropped in price. Here is what is left:

Chamber of Chills 5 $35

Crime Suspenstories 26 $25

Daredevil 131 $45

Daredevil 132 $20

Spellbound 34 $25

Crimes Suspenstories 20 Removed

Weird Horrors 7 $90

Tales of Suspense 31 $35

Shock Suspenstories 14 $45

Crime Suspentstories 16 $195