• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mostly PCH Sale + some random books, some keys of course (Chamber of Chills 23, Blue Bolt 112 and 115). Lots of lower grade PCH books, Take a Look! Price drops on what's left on first page!
3 3

196 posts in this topic

Just now, MrMysterio said:

Baffling Mysteries 8. This one is a really low grade (0.5, 1.0). The spine is almost completely split and is barely hanging on at the top staple. Super cool cover though! 

20$

DSC_0800.jpg

DSC_0805.jpg

take

1 minute ago, MrMysterio said:

Baffling Mysteries 8. This one is a really low grade (0.5, 1.0). The spine is almost completely split and is barely hanging on at the top staple. Super cool cover though! 

20$

DSC_0800.jpg

DSC_0805.jpg

Too Slow....

Edited by Darth Corgi

Sorry first :takeit: went to Point Five

Thanks, Gene

2 minutes ago, MrMysterio said:

20$

DSC_0800.jpg

DSC_0805.jpg

Here's a nice one. Crime Suspenstories 20. I grade this guy at a 2.0 (bought it off the boards a few years back). There is tape on the inside of the cover, some little pieces on the centrefold staples, and a couple little pieces on the back cover.

Removed from thread!

DSC_0917.jpg

DSC_0921.jpg

Edited by MrMysterio

Weird Horrors 7. I grade this one at a 1.8. The spine is split slightly at the top and the bottom of the book and there is some spine and cover wear. Still has got some nice colours though!

Reduced to $90

DSC_0838.jpg

DSC_0842.jpg

Edited by MrMysterio

One of the other random ones. Tales of Suspense 31. I grade this one at a 1.8. The spine is split from the bottom to the bottom staple. There are some folds on the cover and some tears on the back cover as well.

Reduced to $35

DSC_0843.jpg

DSC_0847.jpg

Edited by MrMysterio

Baffling Mysteries 11. I grade this one at a 4.0. There is a little piece of tape on the top left corner of the cover and a bit of pencil of the cover. The book is very glossy and the pages are very nice! SOLD

DSC_0848.jpg

DSC_0852.jpg

Edited by MrMysterio

Just now, MrMysterio said:

Baffling Mysteries 11. I grade this one at a 4.0. There is a little piece of tape on the top left corner of the cover and a bit of pencil of the cover. The book is very glossy and the pages are very nice!

150$

DSC_0848.jpg

DSC_0852.jpg

Take

Baffling Mysteries 7. I grade this one at a 4.0 as well. There is some staining on the back and the front cover, and there is a little corner torn out of of one of the pages. SOLD

DSC_0873.jpg

DSC_0874.jpg

DSC_0876.jpg

DSC_0877.jpg

DSC_0878.jpg

Edited by MrMysterio