• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mostly PCH Sale + some random books, some keys of course (Chamber of Chills 23, Blue Bolt 112 and 115). Lots of lower grade PCH books, Take a Look! Price drops on what's left on first page!
3 3

196 posts in this topic

Shock Suspenstories 14. I grade this one at a 2.0. There is some spine wear, a small amount of pencil on an interior page, and a bit of pencil on the back cover too. Super cool stories on the inside of this one!

Reduced to $45

DSC_0904.jpg

DSC_0908.jpg

Edited by MrMysterio

3 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Easily one of the most entertaining threads in a while. Glad I’m working and don’t need anything here but an awesome thread to watch. Very happy for seller and buyers.:smile:

I agree...  This is the first thread which had me contemplate the efforts involved with Macgyvering a rudimentary urinal from objects within arms reach.

Just now, MrMysterio said:

Chamber of Chills 23. I grade this one at a 5.5. There is a small tear in the cover right above the "S" in Chills, and a couple chips on the top and the right side of the cover. The cover is very glossy and has lots of eye appeal. The pages are beautiful and I really hate to see this one go, if if does that is.

Last GPA was a 3.5 selling for 1750$

How does 2250$ sound? Make me an offer 

DSC_0931.jpg

DSC_0933.jpg

DSC_0932.jpg

DSC_0935.jpg

DSC_0934.jpg

DSC_0936.jpg

DSC_0937.jpg

Nice