• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mostly PCH Sale + some random books, some keys of course (Chamber of Chills 23, Blue Bolt 112 and 115). Lots of lower grade PCH books, Take a Look! Price drops on what's left on first page!
3 3

196 posts in this topic

Weird Tales of the Future 7. CGC 3.0, de-slabbed of course. Very nice page quality and presents very well for the grade. Classic PCH cover, one that you don't come by too often. Priced a bit high but I wouldn't mind keeping this.

SOLD

DSC_0946.jpg

DSC_0945.jpg

DSC_0948.jpg

DSC_0947.jpg

DSC_0949.jpg

Edited by MrMysterio

Just now, MrMysterio said:

Weird Tales of the Future 7. CGC 3.0, de-slabbed of course. Very nice page quality and presents very well for the grade. Classic PCH cover, one that you don't come by too often. Priced a bit high but I wouldn't mind keeping this.

500$

DSC_0946.jpg

DSC_0945.jpg

DSC_0948.jpg

DSC_0947.jpg

DSC_0949.jpg

take

Just now, MrMysterio said:

500$

DSC_0946.jpg

DSC_0945.jpg

DSC_0948.jpg

DSC_0947.jpg

DSC_0949.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by Dreamtoreal1
noooo

1 minute ago, MrMysterio said:

500$

DSC_0946.jpg

DSC_0945.jpg

DSC_0948.jpg

DSC_0947.jpg

DSC_0949.jpg

"There are 127 replies"

:roflmao:

3 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Wow! I’ve not seen a thread with this level of frenzy in a while. 

Great stuff! Well done. :golfclap:

Hope you were taking notes. I’m going to be keeping an eye on your threads now and expect to see that same level of eye blur...:baiting:

Edited by N e r V