• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mostly PCH Sale + some random books, some keys of course (Chamber of Chills 23, Blue Bolt 112 and 115). Lots of lower grade PCH books, Take a Look! Price drops on what's left on first page!
3 3

196 posts in this topic

Here is another big one. I must admit it is very low grade, I would grade it a 0.5. There is lots of tape on the spine and on the last few pages there is a large portion torn out. I must admit it presents really well though and is a nice entry copy. I will also admit I might be pricing this a bit high, I would be happy to take some offers. SOLD

DSC_0909.jpg

DSC_0910.jpg

DSC_0911.jpg

DSC_0912.jpg

DSC_0913.jpg

DSC_0914.jpg

DSC_0915.jpg

DSC_0916.jpg

Edited by MrMysterio

Just now, MrMysterio said:

Here is another big one. I must admit it is very low grade, I would grade it a 0.5. There is lots of tape on the spine and on the last few pages there is a large portion torn out. I must admit it presents really well though and is a nice entry copy. I will also admit I might be pricing this a bit high, I would be happy to take some offers. 

600$

DSC_0909.jpg

DSC_0910.jpg

DSC_0911.jpg

DSC_0912.jpg

DSC_0913.jpg

DSC_0914.jpg

DSC_0915.jpg

DSC_0916.jpg

Take

Voodoo 6. I grade this one at a 4.5. There is a little tear on the back cover and bit of tanning on the backs of the covers and on some of the pages. It presents very well though, super nice colours and very glossy. 

GPA last sale on this one was a 7.0 that went for 1275

SOLD

DSC_0868.jpg

DSC_0872.jpg

Edited by MrMysterio

Haunted Thrills 4. I grade this one at a 3.0. The cover is detached at the top staple and there is some pencil on the front and back cover. It presents very well though I must say. SOLD

DSC_0879.jpg

DSC_0883.jpg

Edited by MrMysterio

Haunted Thrills 4. I grade this one at a 3.0. The cover is detached at the top staple and there is some pencil on the front and back cover. It presents very well though I must say. 

100$

DSC_0879.jpg

DSC_0883.jpg

Take

This Magazine is haunted 5. I grade this one at a 1.0. The cover is detached, the spine is split in several places, and there is only 1 staples (seems like it came off the press that way). Still presents very well and a super nice PCH cover! SOLD

DSC_0884.jpg

DSC_0888.jpg

Edited by MrMysterio

This Magazine is haunted 5. I grade this one at a 1.0. The cover is detached, the spine is split in several places, and there is only 1 staples (seems like it came off the press that way). Still presents very well and a super nice PCH cover!

60$

DSC_0884.jpg

DSC_0888.jpg

take

This Magazine is haunted 5. I grade this one at a 1.0. The cover is detached, the spine is split in several places, and there is only 1 staples (seems like it came off the press that way). Still presents very well and a super nice PCH cover!

60$

DSC_0884.jpg

DSC_0888.jpg

Take