• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mostly PCH Sale + some random books, some keys of course (Chamber of Chills 23, Blue Bolt 112 and 115). Lots of lower grade PCH books, Take a Look! Price drops on what's left on first page!
3 3

196 posts in this topic

I would grade this one at a 2.5-3.0. There is some staining on the front and back cover, some tears in a couple of the pages, and the pages are a bit out of line. Still one of L.B Coles best covers in my opinion and I really really really hate to see this one go, but I know if it sells it will go to someone who loves it just as much as I do, just like the rest of my books. 

GPA has a 3.0 selling for 900 and a 3.5 selling for 800.

Removed from the thread!

DSC_0966.jpg

DSC_0972.jpg

DSC_0967.jpg

DSC_0973.jpg

DSC_0968.jpg

DSC_0969.jpg

DSC_0970.jpg

DSC_0971.jpg

Edited by MrMysterio

Just now, comicquant said:

Thank you for the awesome sales thread Gene!  :cloud9:  That was a lot of fun and well worth the 4 hours of restless sleep I'm about to get!  

For my first sales thread I'm glad it went as well as it did! Thanks to you and everyone else who bought books tonight, I'm sorry it took so long to get everything up. I'm going to head to bed but I will be PM ing everyone who took books on the thread tonight and will check my PM's for any offers on the books that remain in the morning. Thanks again to everyone who participated and I look forward to making more sales threads in the future!

Thanks, Gene

1 hour ago, MrMysterio said:

Voodoo 6. I grade this one at a 4.5. There is a little tear on the back cover and bit of tanning on the backs of the covers and on some of the pages. It presents very well though, super nice colours and very glossy. 

GPA last sale on this one was a 7.0 that went for 1275

How does 675$ sound?

DSC_0868.jpg

DSC_0872.jpg

Sold via PM, thanks to the buyer

1 hour ago, Cydwarren said:

Missed it :/

Did I miss something?....looked like he won the CoC 23....then thought he didn't for some reason and changed his post, maybe because Robotman posted a comment about it before him, but it wasn't a take.

4 minutes ago, szavisca said:

Did I miss something?....looked like he won the CoC 23....then thought he didn't for some reason and changed his post, maybe because Robotman posted a comment about it before him, but it wasn't a take.

Sorry, I didn't take it. Was just commenting on how cool it was. Sorry if I messed you guys up.