• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting divorced - Need appraisal information
5 5

154 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, VintageComics said:

You've always been abrasive. Why stop now?

When have I ever been abrasive to you?  I am nothing but polite when I see you at cons.  Why even go there.  You don't agree with my posts about HOS members that's cool, but no need to say mean things.

10 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

You lie 

At least you didn't use a disingenuous "Sorry"....or "sorry" if placed at the end of the sentence. :banana:

2 minutes ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

At least you didn't use a disingenuous "Sorry"....or "sorry" if placed at the end of the sentence. :banana:

I not capable of remorse when it comes to him. He lies. I wouldn’t trust him to blink let alone his word about what he is up to. 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I not capable of remorse when it comes to him. He lies. I wouldn’t trust him to blink let alone his word about what he is up to. 

To quote an upstanding Pirate, sorry :sorry: ( Although I detect the possibility of an emergent OCD symptom concerning repetitive opinions). 

I'm not really sure this thread will go in a productive direction, but darned if I'm not intrigued.  Some good subplots too, assuming they can avoid a lockdown. 

Also, dranzer.

44 minutes ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

To quote an upstanding Pirate, sorry :sorry: ( Although I detect the possibility of an emergent OCD symptom concerning repetitive opinions). 

It is not that.  I wasn't going to comment at all in this thread.  However, I will not let someone who is lying and with his history go unchecked. Some people in this world cannot comprehend that the rest of us do not have to simply be polite and suffer some of their BS statements with silence and a smile.  I do not do it off the boards and I will not let it go unchecked here. 

He PM'd me as soon as I wrote those two words.  I told him that it wasn't a conversation and that I believe those who have PM'd me about his attempts to buy things through PMs over any claims he makes.  I also told him and I will reiterate it here that I do not believe he is capable of change.  I believe he is simply fearful of getting caught.  This guy cannot seem to help himself. 

1 hour ago, Chip Cataldo said:

...except I've never done that. I had two people each out to ME after I had that big toy find last Christmas, but that's been it. I don't have any collectibles for sale anymore. 

well, you DID private message me not too long ago to (try and) purchase out of my sales thread.

Edited by Bird
added parenthetical statement

5 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I see a future where Dranzer is a word people throw out to let people know they have been here for awhile.  Has that catch phrase kind of feel to it.

Has that middle aged man trying to sound "kewl" feel to it...like the guys who post tons of memes.

15 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I see a future where Dranzer is a word people throw out to let people know they have been here for awhile.  Has that catch phrase kind of feel to it.

And the person responsible for it will probably never return to these boards. He will be a legend here and totally ignorant of it. 

Edited by Skeptic_Kepp

4 minutes ago, Chip Cataldo said:

Yes, I did. I was talking about selling, which is where my issues have been from the time periods already mentioned. 

Do you not understand what Hall of Shame is?  It's not the Hall of Selling Shame or the Hall of Buying Shame.  It's the Hall of Shame.  Most people get the hint and move on.