• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doc Joe and NYCC

12 posts in this topic

Hey Doc, if you see this can you tell us if you're going to cover the NYCC ? No one covers a convention like you do (worship) so please post a link to your Journal here cause the Mods locked/migrated (or whatever) that Forum and I can't find your bloody Journal anymore. I can't PM you either because I only seem to be able to find online users when I run a search. Don't know how that works all too well. Anyway. :eyeroll:

PS If you will be covering the NYCC, I'll be expecting at least 312 pages of HD pics like last time :baiting:

:smile:

Edited by Gotham Kid

4 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

I never see Doc around these parts anymore.

I've seen him post from time to time but true, not enough. Hopefully someone with better forum skills can reach out to him.

Edited by Gotham Kid

48 minutes ago, telerites said:
11 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

I've seen him post from time to time but true, not enough. Hopefully someone with better forum skills can reach out to him.

Peter, If you do Doc's name like this @Doc Joe - he should get a notification that he was mentioned in a post so he might see this one.

Thank you.

@Doc Joe  you are hereby summoned to this thread.

5 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Thank you.

@Doc Joe  you are hereby summoned to this thread.

What is your wish master ?

LOL....

Still been collecting but also selling a lot of things. Raising money for larger books that I have wanted and art I wanted.