• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SOLD ..... BIBLE TALES FOR YOUNG FOLK # 3, 4, and 5 ....ATLAS

4 posts in this topic

Recently upgraded my run, so these undercopies are available as a group lot. Shipping is included in the USA if purchased as a group.If out of the country, a 10 dollar deduction will be made from the cost of shipping.  If there's no interest in a day or so, I may list them individually, but the group discount won't apply. Returns are accepted, for any reason, within two weeks of your receipt of the books. Payment is Paypal, check, or M.O, ….. Thanks for looking :foryou: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

BIBLE TALES FOR YOUNG FOLKS LOT ………….. 3( 4.0 ), 4 ( 2.5), 5 ( 3.5/4.0) ………….. C/OW …………………. $ 100 ...Some moderate tanning to interior covers.

DSCN6929 (2).JPG

DSCN6930 (2).JPG

DSCN6932 (2).JPG

Edited by jimjum12

27 minutes ago, EC ed said:

:takeit:

Finishes my run - I already have #1 & 2 :smile:

These are the three toughest ones...… especially the 5. This was basically what I paid for them 10 years ago, so it should be a decent deal. Two of them are structurally as nice as my upgrades, but one has the name and the other some tanning..... still look great in the bags and solid enough for reading. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu