• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for facilitator attending both NYCC & Rhode Island Comic Con

9 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I am looking for a facilitator attending both NYCC & Rhode Island Comic Con please. I am considering having several comics signed by artists attending both shows and then submitting them to CGC for Signature series grading. My intention is to have each comic signed by both Fabian Nicieza & Rob Liefeld. From what I understand, the only way to do this is via a facilitator. I would like to meet up with the facilitator on Friday at NYCC to personally hand them the comics and take temporary possession of them to obtain the signatures at both shows. I have been planning to do the Rob Liefeld VIP package at the Rhode Island Comic Co, which includes a $40 signature, so I would like to have that used towards one of the signatures the facilitator obtains at Rhode Island Comic Con.  I want to get an idea what it will cost per comic please. Please private message me.

Thank you in advance. I hope I included all the needed information (first post and first time doing this).  

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:43 AM, Sandy H said:

One of the more respected witnesses here private messaged me and said that he is still not signing for CGC. 

You are correct but I have confirmation from Rob directly that I will have a CGC signing with him in November.