• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman/Batman Turner Supergirl Nude Variant

28 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, divad said:

Not much different from JSC . . . :whistle:

Yes, JSC and his brown-nosed girls have become tiresome as well. When he first hit the scene, he still had a bit of that Art Adams thing going on, I thought his stuff was pretty cute. But I'm long since over it.

So I have someone who has contacted me about this book. It is a Publishers Proof and it is a PGX book (not great, I know). It is difficult to find a dollar value on it. There was a CGC book a few months ago that wasn't a publishers proof at 9.6 that went for around $1100. Not sure what to value mine at.

10 hours ago, ignimbrite said:

So I have someone who has contacted me about this book. It is a Publishers Proof and it is a PGX book (not great, I know). It is difficult to find a dollar value on it. There was a CGC book a few months ago that wasn't a publishers proof at 9.6 that went for around $1100. Not sure what to value mine at.

Any book that I think might even sniff being worth more than $500 (and maybe less than that), I'd submit for crossover grading to have upgraded out of the PGX slab. It makes it more likely your book is correctly describes, makes it easier to get the book's fair value on the market, and saves the book from a future with a really really ugly label.

On 11/20/2018 at 1:07 PM, F For Fake said:

Not sure why anyone would want to see Michael Turner character nude anyways. It would just look like a leathery bundle of sticks with Bambi eyes and hardened bolt-ons.

THANK YOU.
Extremely bad art.

10 hours ago, kav said:

THANK YOU.
Extremely bad art.

I must have been in a bad mood three years ago...but I stand by the general sentiment.