• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eli's widely varied Copper/Modern thread - CLOSED

64 posts in this topic

I am going to try my hand at a Copper/Modern thread. I spend most my time over in the G/S/B forum. References available on request, and I have a kudos thread with some activity on here. Generally speaking, I am going to take pics of the front covers only, but backs available as needed. I prefer going in alphabetical order, but may jump around if the mood hits me. I will post as I can between work and kids, but I have about 75 or 100 set aside for listing. If things are going well, then I am sure I will get to them eventually. If things are slow, I may lose interest before reaching Z (or X for practical purposes). 

Shipping will be at the cost of the buyer. I will ship outside the US. Not trying to make any money on shipping, so I am happy to work with you, but 100% of the cost will be on you.

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

First “I’ll take it” in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No buyers from the bad lists.

Edited by elibowman

I am going to start with a couple of the higher priced books I will have in this thread. It will generally be books from $2 - 15, but these are a little higher than that. I only want to sell these two as a set. Sorry. Also, I don't mind keeping them, so if I don't get my price, I will probably hang on to them. 

Amazing Spider-Man #430 in 9.4 or better (really sharp) and #431 in 8.0. 431 has a back cover crunch that I have detailed with a pic. Back cover pics included on these two as I want more for them than the typical books in this thread.. $85 for the pair. NO LONGER FOR SALE

20180914_032958843_iOS.jpg

20180914_033009116_iOS.jpg

20180914_033026144_iOS.jpg

20180914_033030702_iOS.jpg

20180914_032952185_iOS.jpg

Edited by elibowman