• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Age War Books - DC, EC, Atlas, Washtones....

47 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, goldust40 said:

Agreed. As an Atlas war collector of many years, it’s one of a handful of books I’m still after to finish all the runs.

I’ll keep an eye out for you. Toronto-area has been pretty good for Atlas war over the years....

39 minutes ago, comick1 said:

Battle 33 is the best book in the thread. An Easter egg of the first order with that Severin story. Simply one of the greatest war comics ever. I know a couple of folks locally who are actively searching for ANY copy of that comic. Score!

(Psssst. . .Shep. . .good to see you here, my brother!  Best to you and fam. Good luck with the sales thread!)

I am one that needs it as well.  It's a great one.  Shep, I have missed your war threads, and this one is a treat.  Wish I was in the buying mode, there are some absolute gems here.  Good to see you here again (thumbsu

While there’s a bit of heat on this thread, I would like to get some informed opinions on a sales thing.

Any appetite for a high grade Charlton war thread, late 1960s to late 1970s? 

I’d love some opinions... thanks all!

b

1 hour ago, bigfiver69 said:

While there’s a bit of heat on this thread, I would like to get some informed opinions on a sales thing.

Any appetite for a high grade Charlton war thread, late 1960s to late 1970s? 

I’d love some opinions... thanks all!

b

Heat.  No.  But personally, I buy most HG Charltons I see with nice PQ and no dust/sun shadows.