• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ***High-grade VAULT OF HORROR for sale at DEEP discount. ***

5 posts in this topic

TERMS OF SALE:

:rulez:

* * * PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING A BID. I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW * * *

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or members on my ignore list. I do not participate in third-party deals. When you enter into a contract with me, you acknowledge that you are directly responsible for the deal.

First :takeit: in the sales thread wins. Private sales can be arranged and negotiations are entertained via PM, but the most secure and incontestable way to win is to post the :takeit:directly in the public thread.

PAYMENT: Please pay within 72 hours of receiving your invoice. I reserve the right to cancel the deal if this condition is not strictly met. I accept PayPal Goods and Services as a preferred method of payment. Please contact me via PM prior to bidding for information regarding payments with personal checks, cashier checks, or US POSTAL money orders.

SHIPPING AND HANDLING: included in the asking price for US customers. Shipping to the UK will be a flat fee of $50. 

RETURN POLICY: There will be no returns accepted on this particular item. If the package arrives damaged, please take photographs or video of the unpacking process. Damaged items will be refunded under my personal insurance policy, but I must be able to prove that the item was damaged during shipment.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've done many deals with various board members over seven years of membership, with a total sales/purchase figure very deep into the five-figure range. My kudos can be found by going HERE.

I look forward to doing business with you! :foryou:

FOR SALE - Vault of Horror 27 - CGC 9.0 (VF/NM) with off-white to white pages. 

Just a beauty of a book. Looks super fresh and bright. I hate to get rid of it, but I just purchased a grail and I'm willing to go way under GPA so I can clear my books. 

Last GPA recorded sale of a (different) 9.0 back in July was $720

$550 ALL IN FOR US CUSTOMERS! 

VOH.jpg