• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One Book FS- Marvel Tales 95 Classic Cover

4 posts in this topic

Ok, first

MY RULES

NO HOS OR PL MEMBERS

First  (or variation of I'll take it) posted in thread wins or via PM wins. Timestamp deciding factor.

OFFERS ENCOURAGED VIA PM

PAYMENT INFO

Paypal payments preferred, check/money order possible.

Payment expected within 48 hours of  - if you need additional time, please contact me

SHIPPING INFO

Shipping will be at cost.

ABOUT ME

I've been buying/selling comics here for a bit of time. Have made several deals with established board members. I have feedback in the kudos section if you want to check it out.

BOOKS

books have NOT been pressed

RETURN POLICY
30 day return policy

•  

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later."

-Mitch Hedberg-

Oceans11 Feedback

Alright, it's low grade, with the cover barely hanging on at the back staples. There are chips out of the spine. There is a spine split that runs halfway up the book. There are 7 pages inside that are detached. There is a rip on the top right hand side of the cover. There is that bottom corner cut, though it doesn't interfere with any of the art. Pages are tan and while they don't feel brittle to me, there is that split that has happened on the spine.  That's the bad. Now.. for the good...

This is pre-code, harder to find Marvel Tales 95 with a classic cover. Good color and it lays flat. Date written in the M on Marvel. It is complete and the back half of the book is still attached to the staples. Recently saw a 6.0 go for around $3k, and this is nowhere near that, but it is still nice so let's do $350 here, or best offer.

marvel 1.jpg

marvel 2.jpg

marvel 3.jpg

marvel 4.jpg

marvel 5.jpg

marvel 6.jpg

marvel 7.jpg