• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fabry, Stelfreeze, Buscema (Sal), and Bryan Hitch art on eBay - no reserve
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi All, 

I thought I was going to be buying a page of art but the sell refunded me "after a change of hart" but not before I listed some really cool pieces of art to help fund it.

So on eBay we have the following goodies, all with $9.99 opening bids, no reserve:

Glenn Fabry Delirium painting

Sal Buscema Mighty Thor page, from the Simonson run

Brian Stelfreeze Batman sketch

Bryan Hitch Captain America splash from Ultimates 2

You can see them all here: https://www.ebay.com/sch/gotsuperpowers/m.html?_ssn=gotsuperpowers

Thanks for checking, and remember, it's not cool to refund a payment after agreeing a deal.

Simon

12 hours ago, GotSuperPowers? said:

Hi All, 

I thought I was going to be buying a page of art but the sell refunded me "after a change of hart" but not before I listed some really cool pieces of art to help fund it.

So on eBay we have the following goodies, all with $9.99 opening bids, no reserve:

You can see them all here: https://www.ebay.com/sch/gotsuperpowers/m.html?_ssn=gotsuperpowers

Thanks for checking, and remember, it's not cool to refund a payment after agreeing a deal.

Simon

Sorry it happened to you too. Same thing happened to me last year. Money sent, money refunded...after a whole lot of art was sold to fund it. It stings even more to see the art in another collector’s CAF (not the seller’s either) displayed next to his gazillion examples from the same artist and titles. 

Nevertheless, good luck with the sale. 

19 hours ago, GotSuperPowers? said:

Hi All, 

Simon

I really do like the Mighty Thor page as a panel piece. The artist did a great job of moving the story along in a sequential fashion, even while incorporating 7 panels. And, he didn't use any fancy borders, which, in this case, would likely have been a distraction. I suspect Simonson's artistic skill (for scripting layout) helped.