• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink September Focused Auction
1 1

39 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

Anyone know what happened to the highest grades all star 8 and sensation comics 1 that were on their exchange ? 

they went back to being overpriced here

Edited by Gotham Kid

Wouldn't it be nice if the auction houses posted BC scans, at least on slabbed books.  I know it takes time and I am assuming technology capacity (space, load time, server(s) load)?  

But as a buyer, it would be helpful and even the seller should reap the benefit unless there are flaws on the BC they would like not shown.  

11 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

For what I was, “willing” to pay for this I felt like I got a great deal!! Pretty decent eye appeal and right in my wheelhouse for a book with only a handful on the census. Look for my other copy on the market soon ?

44938886842_b3925921e3_b.jpg

Love it Gino! Time for some of your recent acquisitions to make it in your already amazing Sigline.:golfclap:

Ouch for Illinois Residents. Comiclink will now, October 2018, start to collect state sales tax on purchases. I just called to get the details. It is in play on the Exchange and going forward on future auctions, after the current Focused auction. It will probably be global as it's now a state law. Ebay ???

3 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Ouch for Illinois Residents. Comiclink will now, October 2018, start to collect state sales tax on purchases. I just called to get the details. It is in play on the Exchange and going forward on future auctions, after the current Focused auction. It will probably be global as it's now a state law. Ebay ???

Tack on another 10.25% for Illinois residents :cry:

Screenshot_2018-10-02-12-42-02.png

Screenshot_2018-10-02-12-42-09.png