• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed
2 2

16 posts in this topic

Three great books here.

Read this first:

:takeit: wins over pm's.

Payment terms

PayPal, (or cheque in the UK only).

Shipping

I am based in the United Kingdom..

Expedited shipping from UK to US will be $30. Domestic shipping in UK £7. Please do not ask for free shipping - it already costs more than I am charging.

I pack books very carefully.

Returns

As all books are third party graded I will not accept returns, so please make sure you want the book before pulling the trigger!

No HOSers, probies or trolls allowed!

Edited by Flex Mentallo
returns policy

I'm happy not to sell the Mystery in Space #75, but cant resist commenting that it is a funny old world! If the book to which this is the sequel - JLA #3 even existed in 9.6, it would be a 40k book. Yet so far this wonderful issue [way better art than the prequel, and a story that relies on intelligence rather than formulae], gets no love whatsoever. The phrase ' a rising tide lifts all the boats' seems not to apply here. That stoopid President Kennedy - what did he know? But then he didn't coin the phrase, just stole it from somewhere else.

5 hours ago, Flex Mentallo said:

relies on intelligence rather than formulae], gets no love whatsoever. 

The same could be said about most of us.