• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2000 CE: When pressing was restoration...
1 1

104 posts in this topic

On 9/24/2018 at 10:50 AM, pickycollector said:

Rig the challenge? I would expect and I am pretty sure that you would be honest enough to not lie about the pressing status of your books, right?

This challenge can be done. We can discuss other terms if you want. We can use other's people books. We can use only expensive books so that there will be no temptation to add a little edge bend.

I can do this challenge with any other presser. Some other anti-presser may want to take the mantle in my place if he's geographically nearer to your place. It is NOT impossible and you know it.

You are right though. I will stop the debate here since you will never take this challenge. That is what I thought. You would have lost anyway. You just made my point.

Anyone whom want to take such a pressing detection contest with me, just let me know.

Have a great day everybody.

Well I'll offer up my incredible raw HG unpressed Swamp Thing Volume 1 and Volume 2 runs I bought from you for your little contest.

Sorry, I know you have some seller's remorse and I was just taken a stab at ya :devil:

Your books are in good hands. My hands!!!! :banana:

However, in all seriousness I'd like your HG copy of HOS 92. I have money.  :takeit:

Edited by NoMan