• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buffalo ComicCon September 2018 Report

64 posts in this topic

wow I'd hit those $3 books and man that guy looks like Dr Strange also Deadpull needs to gain weight holy smokes!

3 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Nope.  Good buying show for me. 

what did you purchase that made it a good show?? curious minds want to know?? Were there any bigger books avail at this show?? ASM 1?, Amazing Fantasy #15, FF #1, JIM 83, Inc Hulk #1, 181?? Didn't see anything in the pics that show I missed much!  I do agree the ALF 42 would be a very nice book to have that or the rifleman infamous "log" cover (which I did not see pictured). Fortunately seems like a decent show to load up on cheap reading material. especially the free table. I really prefer old school comic shows 1 day a bit more crowded events rather than 2-3 day shows at larger 1/2 empty halls, but that's just me I guess. 

41 minutes ago, anstettoman said:
4 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Nope.  Good buying show for me. 

what did you purchase that made it a good show?? curious minds want to know?? 

Stuff.

42 minutes ago, anstettoman said:

Were there any bigger books avail at this show?? ASM 1?, Amazing Fantasy #15, FF #1, JIM 83, Inc Hulk #1, 181?? Didn't see anything in the pics that show 

Those books weren't in the room. But they weren't on my radar anyway. 

I do agree the ALF 42 would be a very nice book to have

The ALF #48 was $150 firm. I had it at 8.0/8.5.  Couldn't pull the trigger.  There were better ways to spend $150 in the room. 

I really prefer old school comic shows 1 day a bit more crowded events rather than 2-3 day shows at larger 1/2 empty halls, 

I do too.