• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jbud73 (centralcoast-comicbooks) EBAY Store Thread
1 1

3 posts in this topic

CENTRALCOAST-COMICBOOKS

ON EBAY

ca_central_coast9.jpg

Revamped my EBAY Store thread as I was unable to edit the old one after a year.  I will use this thread to advertise monthly EBAY Auctions, as well as Sale Items, and New Editions to my EBAY store. Also please feel free to PM me if you are interested in any book in my Store, maybe we can work something out. Thanks to everyone who has purchased books off me on EBAY and through the Boards before, I appreciate the business and wish you the best of luck with your collection.

Cheers

Jason (jbud73)

You can also add me to your saved sellers list here ---------------> Add centralcoast-comicbooks to Saved Sellers List :foryou:

My direct store link is -------------------> centralcoast-comicbooks (thumbsu

Here are some featured Books ending at Auction:whee:

centralcoast-comicbooks POST HALLOWEEN HORROR AUCTION CONTINUES WITH SOME FEATURED HORROR LISTINGS

A sample of a few of the books on sale this month

th_HOM231.jpgth_Masterworks3.jpgth_Monsters11.jpgth_TOD40.jpgth_DCSpec21.jpg

th_Dredd-Under1-96.jpgth_ECReprint3.jpgth_ECReprint5.jpgth_ECReprint10B.jpgth_ECReprint12.jpgth_FF277.jpgth_FF278.jpg

The feature book this month is the RED HOT FF #275

FF275.jpg

Official Link to my November Newsletter is here --------------->>>>>>  https://mailchi.mp/c609d79ef247/centralcoast-comicbooks-ebay-auctions-in-may-816225

Edited by jbud73