• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING now 15% off listed prices EXTRAS ADDED!!! storm sale! Death of Superman, lots at 50 cents or less per comic shipped US
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Hello hello. I have a great life but have had a rough week! While lucky enough to not be in hurricane danger, my house was hit by a small storm last Thursday night and flooded the lower level. 3 am Thurday night - bail water. Thursday morning, remove carpet from main room and try to save carpet in laundry room. Friday, failed to save carpet so pulled that one out. Friday night, mopping and cleaning. Saturday, mopping and cleaning. Bleaching floors. Fun fun fun. So although all the comics are safe and were up on bakers racks, I have to clear the lower level to have the new flooring put down. So I am going to try and move some comics today. Here is the side of my house now.

DnN-bMXXsAA2x32.jpg

No HoS, Probation listers or people that I have on ignore; all others are welcome. Payment is via paypal, check or money order. Returns are fine at buyers shipping unless they were damaged or such and then I pay. S/H is $5 media mail in the US unless it is included in the price of the lot; international sales are fine butplease PM for postage cost. First unconditional :takeit:in the thread or via PM gets the items. Please PM any questions, books in bags are generally nice grade, 9.4 or higher, and books not in bags are...well...not in bags. Suffice it to say that I do not expect grades to be an issue with these lots. Since I am trying to clear space I am also open to trades of my bulk for your one comic. Have a few Marvel Spotlight 32 lying there? trade one for a lot here! Doc 169 in low grade? Trade it for a lot or two or three. A random GA book that means little to you? Trade it for a lot or two here! I have about 500 comics listed here now, I will try to add more later today after some football.

PM if you have any interest in New Mutants 1-100 with 87 and 98 removed, Silver Surfer 1-40 or so of the Rogers run, X-Factor 1-100 or so and/or 1-44 of Punisher. I am trying to move the odd assorted boxes (and will bring them to a local con next weekend if no action here) but can move those lots as well.

:news: Buy 2 lots that have shipping included and I will take $5 off total. Buy 3 lots that have shipping included and I will take $15 off total. No extra shipping charge if you add something without s/h included to an order with s/h included. :news:

And so, without further eloquence...

Death of Superman lot of 49 comics and those stamps $70 shipped High grade first prints (large lot like this went for $170 on ebay recently)

DnN4y_KUwAAWCR4.jpgDnN4y_gU4AEZ7nX.jpgDnN4y_JVYAE78oE.jpgDnN4y_JVsAAWfwL.jpg

Spider-Man: The Clone Conspiracy complete 1-5 Dell'Otto cover set $18 ( a few available)

DmB5TKqXgAIX6pU.jpg

Spider-Man: The Clone Conspiracy complete 1-5 mixed cover sets (some Dell'Otto, some variants) of 1-5 for $14 sample shown (ASM 18 & variant $5)

DmB3lj2W0AAfA-l.jpg

Hellshock 1-4, 1-3 set $10

DnN8J57W4AAJl0T.jpgDnN8J55WwAA1mFE.jpg

LOT A 100 comics as shown below $40 shipped US

DnODCElV4AAEG24.jpgDnOC6UNU0AE6SWs.jpgDnOC6UKU8AA0bCH.jpgDnOC6ULUYAI4pml.jpgDnOC3WpU8AAgNF6.jpgDnOC3WpVsAEClFS.jpgDnOC3TIUwAArFxR.jpgDnOC3THU8AEcnHW.jpgDnODCEsUwAEGArS.jpgDnOC6UvV4AMLPIM.jpg

LOT B 70 comics as shown below $35 shipped US (both Nexus books signed by baron and Rude on interior; Tribe signed Stroman)

DnOG9GUVsAAkvYs.jpgDnOG9GPU8AEkDwl.jpgDnOG7lxUwAAxYAc.jpgDnOG7l4VsAAKnC8.jpgDnOG7lxVAAU_Saq.jpg

Edited by Bird

LOT C SOLD

Spoiler

70 comics  $35 shipped US (full minis of Dreadstar, Marvel Apes, Day of Judgment, Falcon, Human Torch, nice run of Astonishing X-Men, lots of Innovation)

DnOMzIRUcAAuxE-.jpgDnOMzISU8AUkQio.jpgDnOMxmeVsAEGHz0.jpgDnOMxmgUwAELjG6.jpgDnOMxmfUYAAiKJq.jpg

Random Batman lot 30 comics $25 shipped US

DnOoiiJXoAAYwOQ.jpgDnOoihwXcAAT_PC.jpg

Random Superman lot 50 comics $22 shipped US

DnOnRQSWsAIJIfM.jpgDnOnRQSW4Awump3.jpgDnOnRQLXcAEibcP.jpgDnOnRQkWwAEXrMd.jpg

Edited by Bird

LOT D 50 assorted comics as shown below (both Wildcats signed by Jae Lee) $22 shipped US

DnOs2a_WsAAVZLL.jpgDnOs2a8XsAEUNks.jpgDnOs2bBW4AAQvwp.jpgDnOs2bCWwAAXdIN.jpg

LOT E 50 assorted comics as shown below  $20 shipped US

DnOwD6UW4AIDab0.jpgDnOwD6UW4AE7nts.jpgDnOwD6UX4AEMAmB.jpgDnOwD6SW4AIIDvY.jpg

Edited by Bird

okay, buy any lot $20 or more (except Clone Conspiracy) and choose one of the following at no extra cost:

(1) Lucifer #1

DnPJrAUU4AACzUM.jpg

(2) Machine Man set 1-4

DnPJrAQUwAAhn3o.jpg

(3) Creepy #1

DnPJrARVAAAGz4y.jpg

(4) Morlocks #1 GONE BABY, GONE

Spoiler

DnPJsqQUYAEuVou.jpg

(5) Alpha Flight #1 newsstand

DnPJsqQUwAAmP_R.jpg

One extra per buyer but if you want more than one lot please see the first post for the shipping discount information.

Edited by Bird

I will also add 3 copies of Superman 400 OR 1 awesome condition copy of Bloodshot 1 to the Death of Superman, Random Superman, & Random Batman lots as well as lots A, B, C, D, & E. So each lot also contains 3 copies of Superman 400.or a high grade Bloodshot 1. No limit. And you still get the extra from the post above, 1 of those per buyer.

Edited by Bird

That is 1/2 a short box or so sold to nicka, anyone else before I shut this down? I have many Superman 400s, so the next buyer can still take those extras or the awesome Bloodshot 1. All lots are 15% off listed prices!