• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing Today! See last post for 15% off some books! Cheap SOTI/POP books! Classic Comics/Classics Illustrated - Sharing an Estate Collection

181 posts in this topic

Forgot to mention....on the Michael Strogoff 1st edition - take a look at the coming next ad for The Prince and the Pauper and check out the child bondage cover that did NOT get used. The actual first edition to 29 is a great horror cover in its own right; imagine if they had rolled with the one in the ad???

That's all the first editions I have shot tonight; there will be more. Starting Monday, work gets very busy for the next three weeks, so the thread may lie fallow except for occasional updates for a bit. You can sit on your books 'til the end or PM me if you want to get things wrapped up. I'm good either way. Thanks all lookers and takers! (thumbsu

Again, comps on these aren't the easiest. Feel free to PM offers. 

Well, they say imitation is the sincerest of flattery, so I'll take a page from @Ricksneatstuff and post another book in place of the one that just sold.

Here's CI #39 Jane Eyre HRN 71 in about FN- with a very cool cover. There's an original edition a few posts back in this thread, but if you just want the great cover on the cheap, take this HRN 71 Ed. for $5 :whatthe:

(I'll say it again...they shoulda made that a red dress....)

There's still more original editions to come, I just had this one shot and missed posting it the other day.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:news: SOLD! Classic Comics #30 The Moonstone original edition Sept 1946 Don Rico cover/art. VG+ held back by small piece missing upper left of cover, 1/4" horizontal,tear right cover edge, lower staple pulled (but still attached) at back cover. Flat, clean, presents well. $35

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix