• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing Today! See last post for 15% off some books! Cheap SOTI/POP books! Classic Comics/Classics Illustrated - Sharing an Estate Collection

181 posts in this topic

Ok, that's it for now but the books are nearly organized. Next (later) will come actual Classics Illustrated, starting with Lorna Doone (early HRN's but not the original) and other line-drawn covers. I AM NOT keeping all originals; many LDC originals will be offered here. I'm going to focus on the five boxes of LDC's for now; if you need any painted cover books, including originals, PM me as I'm happy to help but there's three boxes of those and I cannot imagine getting to them for some time if I go in order through eight boxes. That said, for the completists, it seems like most of the painted cover originals (81-up) are here, as well as many of the first painted cover editions of the books that originally had LDC's, so,your odds are good that I can fill holes.

1 hour ago, musicmeta said:

Interesting books you're listing..Don't see these all the time. Nice!

Thank you! It was an interesting, very large collection, but there's lots of neat stuff to share. I e tried to start with the tangential items and will move to the Classics run next. A lot of this stuff is hard to find comps on; I'm completely open to PM's on these posted items. 

I think the early Classics Comics/Classics Illustrateds will be a lot of fun, and will include some things we don't see around here often.