• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing Today! See last post for 15% off some books! Cheap SOTI/POP books! Classic Comics/Classics Illustrated - Sharing an Estate Collection

181 posts in this topic

Boardies, it is like this for every one of the 169 issues of the run -- HRN's 7-10 books deep for most titles that have that many. I will not post them all like that, but 1) I figured the cheap Bakers would be wanted, and 2) I Will take PM's if you need a particular HRN of a book that you do not see come up.

That said, I will be back in a few with early HRN's of some early issues. Just need to shoot a few more.

Okay, comps are tough on many of these, but Heritage had a couple, one on either side of this grade it seems, about 5 years back....

Classic Comics #1 HRN 10 (2nd edition) The Three Musketeers. I want to call it VG/FN but that little sliver missing in the upper left corner and the interior cover color is holding me back to a very nicely presenting VG+. (WAS $100) NOW $80

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix