Take 15% Off! -- 5 SOTI books! Classic Comics/Classics Illustrated - Sharing an Estate Collection
1 1

145 posts in this topic

5,986 posts

Next up may be the highest-grade, early-number original edition from this collection....

5,986 posts

Classic Comics #11 Don Quixote, original edition, in VF-. A CGC 7.5 sold in April on Heritage for $358.50. Take this beautiful, supple copy for $300.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

5,986 posts

That's it for tonight, gang! As mentioned before, the next two weeks are crazy for me, so if takes go unacknowledged or PM's sit a bit, I apologize; I will catch up later in the week this week and next, then continue with more consistency the second weekend in October. Lots of books remain; anyone wanting to get their books can just pm me about wrapping up, but taking and waiting is fine as well, as there will be lots more to come after the slower stretch the next couple weeks.

Thanks to all lookers and takers; I hope everyone is enjoying this collection as I'm posting. It's a collecting area I wasn't as familiar with, but I am quickly learning the history of the Classics run, and learning how enjoyable many of them are as well! (thumbsu

5,986 posts

:bump:

Hoping to have time by this weekend to add more, but in the meantime there's plenty here yet, much of which has seen price cuts added (on a listing by listing basis). Open to PM's too. In the middle of back to back crazy weeks currently, but I will get back to you by evening (east coast time.)

5,986 posts

I will try to get some more books up this weekend (more original edition Classics and some other stuff) but in the meantime ...

Take 15% anything remaining unsold before this post!