• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Venom Movie Tie-In One Shot at AMC Theaters

5 posts in this topic

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/09/14/venom-is-getting-an-exclusive-custom-comic-book-movie-tie-in

Not sure if there is already a thread for this but Marvel released a One Shot movie tie-in for the Venom movie which you can read digitally online now but physical copies are going to be given out opening weekend at AMC theaters. Does anybody have any other info besides what is said in the link above? Are these movie tie-ins usually worth the hassle? The only AMC theaters near me are horrible and nearly double the price as compared to the regular theater that my wife and i go to. I am honestly thinking of just buying a ticket to get the comic and not even using the actual movie ticket and then enjoying the movie at our regular movie theater. What are everyones thoughts?

CUSTSONYVENOM-INKS-10-Page-English002-720x1093.jpg

On 9/17/2018 at 4:56 PM, DarkPhantom13 said:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/09/14/venom-is-getting-an-exclusive-custom-comic-book-movie-tie-in

Not sure if there is already a thread for this but Marvel released a One Shot movie tie-in for the Venom movie which you can read digitally online now but physical copies are going to be given out opening weekend at AMC theaters. Does anybody have any other info besides what is said in the link above? Are these movie tie-ins usually worth the hassle? The only AMC theaters near me are horrible and nearly double the price as compared to the regular theater that my wife and i go to. I am honestly thinking of just buying a ticket to get the comic and not even using the actual movie ticket and then enjoying the movie at our regular movie theater. What are everyones thoughts?

CUSTSONYVENOM-INKS-10-Page-English002-720x1093.jpg

Why not just read it online?

Thanks for ther tip though, as I will try to order it digially later when I get home.