• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New eBay Bucks promotion, no minimum PLUS 25% off Final Value fees
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Check on the first page to see if you are eligible.

What is the Promotion?

10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App (the “Promotion”).

8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item (the “Promotion”).

Who's eligible?

Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details

The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on September 18, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on September 20, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. See eBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.

Activate the offer now.

Edited by skypinkblu

This was an impossible to find item while the gf and I were in Disney. She really wanted this and it was never released in the stores.  It was supposedly a limited edition plush that was jointed.

Leave it to the Chinese vendors to 'ahem' take some off the production line for themselves to sell.  She will be pleasantly surprised. American prices were reaching $150 before the Chinese vendors started running more out of the factory.  It retailed for $34.99 in the stores. Picked it up on eBay for $45 shipped. 

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 5.41.39 PM.png

Edited by Buzzetta

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:23 AM, skypinkblu said:

There is also this...offer, 25% off final value fees.

25% off final value fees on Collectibles sales

i didn't see about the 25%. where can I find the details of it?

I think I have run out of things to buy... 

Thought about picking up a Mego Spider-man or a couple of other things but... 

NYCC is in about two weeks and I want to do some plastic crack and nonsense shopping around there. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

I think I have run out of things to buy... 

Thought about picking up a Mego Spider-man or a couple of other things but... 

NYCC is in about two weeks and I want to do some plastic crack and nonsense shopping around there. 

I'm going to have a bunch of eBay bucks that I will HAVE to spend in Oct, lol

Adding another replica to the garage.  Fun fact: there may or may not be genuine NYC street signs from the 1970’s and 1960’s in the garage.  This would help camouflage them when the door is open. 

795E3C51-B973-401E-9036-CF1137DA7BB3.jpeg

:( Last night I negotiated something I wanted that a seller listed for $100 with free shipping down to $80 free shipping... 

Not a total loss since it rarely comes up and I keep telling myself that someone else would have grabbed it first. 

18 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

:( Last night I negotiated something I wanted that a seller listed for $100 with free shipping down to $80 free shipping... 

Not a total loss since it rarely comes up and I keep telling myself that someone else would have grabbed it first. 

Was it something I needed?;)?

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

Was it something I needed?;)?

Oh I was buying not selling.  However I went away on Saturday and Sunday and wasn’t able to list a bunch of things you might have needed.