• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ebay farce of the day. Photo of Detective 27s on a shelf... $5000.00

230 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, woowoo said:

close as I got on Action 1

newsstand-Action-9-Tec-24-Adventure.jpg

Those books should be fast tracked and graded because they'll definitely be 9.8's fresh from the newsstand!

3 hours ago, TwoPiece said:
On 9/21/2018 at 9:23 PM, James J Johnson said:

You're funny too. I just can't imagine that you would have the necessities to realize just how much so, in what way, and to what extent!

:grin:

Stop responding to my posts, insect.

Is there a block list that I can add this nuisance to?

Guys,

You can ignore each other if you want to as follows.

Select 'Forums', then 'My Settings', then 'Ignored Users':

1.PNG.09aa59c553df9e72c0e060b729ea04f6.PNG

In the next screen, start to type the name of the member you wish to ignore into the 'add new user' box to bring up the member list:

2.PNG.24e3bbbdb36ae6eda2f769fa917f7fc5.PNG

Add the member then you wont see the content of their posts anymore.

Alternatively, you could try to get along. You both have made decent posts as far as I can see and have something to offer. Having fights in public alienates people. I know, as I annoyed a lot of people when I first joined. And still do probably!

But take it from me, you'll regret putting people off in the end. They are likely the people you will want at a later date to get on with.

Good luck :foryou:

Just now, Get Marwood & I said:

Guys,

In the next screen, start to type the name of the member you wish to ignore into the 'add new user' box to bring up the member list:

Alternatively, you could try to get along. You both have made decent posts as far as I can see and have something to offer. Having fights in public alienates people. I know, as I annoyed a lot of people when I first joined. And still do probably!

But take it from me, you'll regret putting people off in the end. They are likely the people you will want at a later date to get on with.

Thank you!

The user has made attempts to belittle me, among other people, and I have no interest in "getting along" with such a jabroni. 99% of this board is full of funny and informal people.

I specifically did not quote his post so that I could avoid him continuing to annoy me. Thanks for the suggestion, but he obviously has no interest in being more than an immature child.

58 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

You are 100% wrong Kav, it will be remembered as the time they totally owned this person on the internet. 

hahaguy.jpg

6 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

Stop responding to my posts, insect.

Is there a block list that I can add this nuisance to?

2 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

Thank you!

The user has made attempts to belittle me, among other people, and I have no interest in "getting along" with such a jabroni. 99% of this board is full of funny and informal people.

I specifically did not quote his post so that I could avoid him continuing to annoy me. Thanks for the suggestion, but he obviously has no interest in being more than an immature child.

There was no real attempt to belittle and upset you. I wasn't really trying to at all. It was an unintended consequence, an unexpected side-benefit for merely being droll. I never expected your skin to be paper thin.

If immature children are able to easily evoke such reactions from you for nothing at all other than suggesting that you possibly don't know everything about everyone, perhaps you need to calm yourself enough to address your triggers and evaluate how easily they can be pulled.  (shrug) 

Now, how about we regress back to hobby chatter? That might be therapeutic, right?

Joker.gif

Edited by James J Johnson

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

There was no real attempt to belittle and upset you. I wasn't really trying to at all. It was an unintended consequence, an unexpected side-benefit for merely being droll. I never expected your skin to be paper thin.

If immature children are able to easily evoke such reactions from you for nothing at all other than suggesting that you possibly don't know everything about everyone, perhaps you need to calm yourself enough to address your triggers and evaluate how easily they can be pulled.  (shrug)

Joker.gif

That's not helping James :kidaround:

2 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Guys,

I don't want to ignore him. I don't share his disdain that he has for me.

To paraphrase Heath Ledger as the Joker, "Ignore him?" What would I do without him?". :kidaround:

3 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

That's not helping James :kidaround:

But what you have to realize is that I don't dislike him! He's overly sensitive. Who knew? You usually think, "I'm an adult, they're an adult, I won't use profanity, but I can talk! I don't have to mince words and choose carefully because the guy or girl is a peer. Now that I know what I'm dealing with, I have to exercise an extra level of care if I address him. Who knew, right?

I have no problem with him at all. We're all different. We all have triggers, some are hard to pull, others are hair-triggered. Now I know. :tink:

4 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

I don't want to ignore him. I don't share his disdain that he has for me.

To paraphrase Heath Ledger as the Joker, "Ignore him?" What would I do without him?". :kidaround:

What if I commanded you to get on? A board first. Two members, going at it, then in a beautiful moment they stop and become firm friends. What about it?  Say something nice James. Make the first move. Go on. 

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

What if I commanded you to get on? A board first. Two members, going at it, then in a beautiful moment they stop and become firm friends. What about it?  Say something nice James. Make the first move. Go on. 

No one ever listens to you, Get Marwood.  You tried to stop the other thread from getting locked, to no avail.  You had a message, but the messenger was shot.

Just now, Get Marwood & I said:

I'm all for it, General! lol  If he's on this forum, he IS my friend! I never had a problem with him, nor do I now. Consider my hand extended with an olive branch in it!

olive.png

1 minute ago, kav said:

No one ever listens to you, Get Marwood.  You tried to stop the other thread from getting locked, to no avail.  You had a message, but the messenger was shot.

Well, never say never, Kav. I just listened to her. It was an easy request/command for her to see come to fruition because I don't dislike Twopiece, nor have any problem with him. Never did! Was easy r me to follow orders!

2 minutes ago, kav said:

I'm trying to be match maker. People will recall the day this great friendship was cemented kav.