• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Incredible Hulk 181 CGC 7.0 off-white to white pages

10 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone. One book today  

Been buying and selling on Ebay since 1999 with  4000 100% positive feedback. On the boards since 2014. 35 year collector. Many board references both buying and selling. See my kudos thread below.

Shipping in the US is  $15 for slabs. $8.00 for raw books. Will only ship to U.S. or Canada for this item.

Paypal, Checks or Postal Money Order. Paypal accepted up to $1000 purchase. Above that personal check or postal money order.  .    

I ship securely and fast.  Ship within 1 business day once payment is received

If you don't like my price make an offer. No harm in asking

Time payments are available if paid within 90 days. 20% down payment which will be forfeited upon default.

First :takeit: here trumps PM

No naughty list people please.

Arrangement for payment within 3 days

Returns for any reason within 7 days.  No returns on slabbed books

Thanks for checking out my thread.

kudos thread:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/421860-misterrmystery-feedbackkudos/

Edited by misterrmystery

The Incredible Hulk 181 CGC Universal 7.0  OW/W.  1st full appearance of Wolverine.  Probably the hottest book on the planet right now with prices rising weekly.  Last two copies in this grade recorded by GPA were $4000 with same paper quality.  SOLD!

Grader Notes: light crease right bottom of front cover
light crease top of back cover
light spine stress lines to cover
small tear right center of front cover
small tear with crease left top of front cover

IMG_20180611_141630.thumb.jpg.becf9a8c3a396256df986239f7f5cffb.jpgIMG_20180611_141641.thumb.jpg.77dc253f761e4aa06ba19bfa5616303d.jpg

Edited by misterrmystery

One time reduction on this book. Price is firm. Wanted to give a boardie who needed a nice copy a chance at a lower price than can be attained on Feebay. Other 7.0 copies with similar page quality are asking $4400-$4500.  

I purchased this book raw and the pages sure looked white to me. This is an affordable copy with excellent color and gloss, along with nice centering. Will leave up for 24 hours. Thank you.

Edited by misterrmystery

Last call on this book, then back in the vault. If you are on the fence about buying this and need more time I offer a 90 day time payment with 20% down. Payments must be paid on time. Default will result in loss of down payment. Other moneys would be refunded. Will be closing this thread later today. $3800 firm.  :foryou:

Edited by misterrmystery