• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Assortment of Key Books/Lots (Low/Mid Grade Raw and Slabbed)
4 4

43 posts in this topic

Over the next few weeks I will be offering about 15 books/lots for sale.  Please read the terms of sale closely…

Payment: Paypal Goods and Services.  Due within 24 hours of posted "take it" in thread, or within 24 hours upon agreement via personal message (PM).  Cash or cashier's check is ok if you are local to the DC metro area.

First “take it” to be posted in the thread is the winner.  Keep in mind that should we come to terms via PM, but someone posts a “take it” BEFORE your “take it via PM” is posted then the first “take it” claims the book.

Returns: Upon receipt of books you have three calendar days to notify me of your intent to return the book(s).  Return shipping, tracking, and insurance is required on returns and is to be paid for by the purchaser.

Shipping:  Shipping included in price.  I will do my best to get the book(s) in the mail within two days after cleared payment.  Books will be boxed with packing materials, tracked, and insured.  Will only ship to continental U.S.  Apologies to our friends overseas.

Always happy to supply additional pictures or answer any questions at your request, just ask.  On another note, I'm not tied to the computer so if it takes me half (or a full) day to get back to you I apologize.  That said, I'm usually pretty quick on the responses.