• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vincent Zurzolo Featured on My Comic Shop History Podcast!
1 1

5 posts in this topic

My Comic Shop History is a podcast hosted by filmmaker Anthony Desiato (My Comic Shop DocumentARy, By Spoon!, Wacky Man, and the upcoming My Comic Shop Country) exploring the business, culture, and fandom of the comics retail industry. In Season 1, a comic book store fell, a community united, and a podcast was born. Each subsequent season of the podcast, currently in its fourth cycle, has tackled a distinct part of the comics industry, including collecting (Season 2), national comics retail (Season 3), and comic conventions (Season 4). The podcast also includes the subseries Beyond My Comic Shop (featuring stories in and around the comic book world) and My Comic Shop Book Club (discussions of classic favorites and current hits).

EPISODE DESCRIPTION
Host Anthony Desiato kicks off the second half of "Con Season" with industry veteran Vincent Zurzolo, COO of the famed Metropolis Collectibles. Anthony and Vincent view decades' worth of convention history through the lens of Vincent's extensive experience on the con floor.

640x640_13001476.jpg?1537364857
https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/flatsquirrelproductions/episodes/2018-09-19T02_00_00-07_00 

1 hour ago, Knightsofold said:

Some great shows on that podcast, thanks for sharing!

The 4-part Ben Lichtenstein episodes of Zapp Comics in NJ is excellent! Well worth the time and listen!

Reminds me of Vinny's Comic Zone. Anthony does a fine job as an interviewer carrying the torch from Vin!