• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: ONE BOOK- SHOWCASE #4 CGC 3.5 C/OW
1 1

2 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Captain ShipWreck said:

For Sale: Showcase #4 CCG 3.5. 1st app of Silver Age Flash (Barry Allen) and 1st app of Iris West. **$16,000 shipped** 

Last 3.5 CGC sale was $15,535 and a CBCs 3.0 sold earlier this year for $18,240. Really only looking for cash at this time. Payment must be via PayPal invoice. Only shipping to US and Canada and insured shipping is included.  Payment is expected within 3 days of invoice unless an arrangement has been agreed upon and No probation or Hall of Shame boardies allowed. Unfortunately I do not have any feedback on here but I am the sales manage of Mountain Man Comics and have been for the past 5 years so you can use that for a reference. We currently have 11,904 feedback and 99.99% positive on ebay. PM me if interested and  in the tread or messages works.

IMG_9486.thumb.JPG.69ca7fa85fd29c2ae6dd77706db65143.JPGIMG_9487.thumb.JPG.01ca2c82c4ee8504b0e1a9581a1b16ce.JPG

:luhv: