• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hulk Annual #5 a good investment?
1 1

14 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, namisgr said:

Alphabet/GOOG is a good investment.  Hulk Annual #5 is a cool comic but the dollar amount it can be expected to return over the next five years is quite small at best.

I have that too. I did really well with Amazon stock also haha.  This is more of a "fun" investment :-).

On 9/19/2018 at 9:48 PM, bababooey said:

The groot character in this story was just a doppleganger (simulacrums) created by Xemnu.

^^

Groot's actual second appearance is many decades after his first, if you can even really consider them to be the same character.

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:39 PM, KirbyJack said:

I’m quite fond of my ASM #1.

Buy that Hulkie annual! Just not as an investment book!

Outside of the GA, thee are very few examples of books that feature a character's second appearance being what could realistically be called an investment book ….. IH 181, ASM 1, maybe a couple others. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

6 hours ago, divad said:

Of course, by all means.  I only was responding to the "investment" aspect of the question. Liking what you choose should always guide your purchases.

...especially at 85 dollars for a CGC 9.6 ….. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu