• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prop Store Auction
1 1

32 posts in this topic

Just now, zhamlau said:

4 grand for a Punisher panel page by Zeck? That seems really high, is that a super competitive market?

Seems aggressive for sure, but it is a very nice 3 panel page featuring Frank. And that Zimelman airbrush color guide is several cuts above your standard color guide fare. 

I am not sure how much value was attributed by the high bidder to the color guide, but it was nice enough to make me stop and appreciate it. 

17 minutes ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

Oh?  I would have thought they’d auction all of the OA in the same segment of the auction.

All scattered it seems. As of now another 40 lots or so before the Ditko goes to the block. 

24 minutes ago, zhamlau said:

4 grand for a Punisher panel page by Zeck? That seems really high, is that a super competitive market?

I was going to ask how much that page went for, I would have bid at the opening (especially if you add the juice and sales taxes) but could not go much higher.

I think 4 grand is kinda in the zone.  It's a very strong page.  Maybe its the grass is greener syndrome, but I like that page more than my Punisher Issue 5 cover recreation.  In fact, if I didn't already buy the issue 5 cover I would have put my money towards that page.  Although if it had gone much higher than 4K I would bid on the other cover recreations that are also now available.

Malvin