To those who remember Luxxcorp, avid poster and forum troll from over a decade ago
3 3

29 posts in this topic

4 posts

Hello,

I am his only child. I come bearing sad news to some, and pointless news to others.

Last month, he had passed away. Today I felt like reminiscing about his previous hobbies, and Google directed me to some threads where people were talking about him. This reminded me that he used this site. A lot. Not much in the past decade though. He had lost all interest in practically everything, even comics.

I've got not much else to say. Hopefully I'm not breaking a rule posting this here.

5,023 posts

Another one of his hobbies was collecting and posting animated gifs (seems like hundreds at a time, but maybe only dozens) that could cause seizures. The mods were not amused. Quite the character, your pops... very sorry for your loss. :sorry:

4 posts

Thanks. I felt the urge to make this post because when I was doing my Google search, I noticed that people in this forum would sometimes bring him up out of the blue. Maybe that was just him making a new accounts and trying to revive himself. anyway I felt it was necessary to notify any friends he still had on here of his passing

Edited by 7se7en
Typo

35,100 posts

Luxxcorp was a one-of-a-kind poster, sometimes coherent and others less so.  He sure loved hot-rod art.

Edited by namisgr

3,201 posts
5 hours ago, Scrooge said:

All those sweet sweet Charltons!

I like Charltons. Is there a working link to that thread?

42,283 posts

Luva Floof was my favorite LUXX incarnation.  I am really sorry for your loss. I didn't know him, but I sure enjoyed his presence when he was active.

37,247 posts
21 hours ago, Scrooge said:

Blam_Blam_Blam

37,247 posts
21 hours ago, Scrooge said:

Blam_Blam_Blam

32,151 posts
23 hours ago, 7se7en said:

Hello,

I am his only child. I come bearing sad news to some, and pointless news to others.

Last month, he had passed away. Today I felt like reminiscing about his previous hobbies, and Google directed me to some threads where people were talking about him. This reminded me that he used this site. A lot. Not much in the past decade though. He had lost all interest in practically everything, even comics.

I've got not much else to say. Hopefully I'm not breaking a rule posting this here.

Sorry to hear that.  His posts bothered some people, which I never understood. I always enjoyed his contributions, though they were not always coherent. He must have been a unique guy. 

19,200 posts

Sorry for your loss. 

2,984 posts

Wish I’d known him. Love to hear about his collecting.