• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To those who remember Luxxcorp, avid poster and forum troll from over a decade ago
2 2

29 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am his only child. I come bearing sad news to some, and pointless news to others.

Last month, he had passed away. Today I felt like reminiscing about his previous hobbies, and Google directed me to some threads where people were talking about him. This reminded me that he used this site. A lot. Not much in the past decade though. He had lost all interest in practically everything, even comics.

I've got not much else to say. Hopefully I'm not breaking a rule posting this here.

Another one of his hobbies was collecting and posting animated gifs (seems like hundreds at a time, but maybe only dozens) that could cause seizures. The mods were not amused. Quite the character, your pops... very sorry for your loss. :sorry:

Thanks. I felt the urge to make this post because when I was doing my Google search, I noticed that people in this forum would sometimes bring him up out of the blue. Maybe that was just him making a new accounts and trying to revive himself. anyway I felt it was necessary to notify any friends he still had on here of his passing

Edited by 7se7en
Typo

23 hours ago, 7se7en said:

Hello,

I am his only child. I come bearing sad news to some, and pointless news to others.

Last month, he had passed away. Today I felt like reminiscing about his previous hobbies, and Google directed me to some threads where people were talking about him. This reminded me that he used this site. A lot. Not much in the past decade though. He had lost all interest in practically everything, even comics.

I've got not much else to say. Hopefully I'm not breaking a rule posting this here.

Sorry to hear that.  His posts bothered some people, which I never understood. I always enjoyed his contributions, though they were not always coherent. He must have been a unique guy.