• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Original Art for Batman's...er...member.

63 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, PhilipB2k17 said:

What do you think this would be valued at, if it came up for auction? :banana:lol

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/20/17882502/batmans--nude-comic-book

If the work is fully painted as it appears in print then I put it at $10,000.

If the series turns out to be a classic then maybe more.  Reviews were pretty good on it.  I thought it was interesting and will get the next issue.  Not sure if its going to be good yet or not though but the G rated art is great.

Edited by Peter L

3 hours ago, Peter L said:

If the work is fully painted as it appears in print then I put it at $10,000.

If the series turns out to be a classic then maybe more.  Reviews were pretty good on it.  I thought it was interesting and will get the next issue.  Not sure if its going to be good yet or not though but the G rated art is great.

It is fully painted. Digitally!

That's interesting. I kind of want to maybe get it for the novelty purpose. I'll have to keep an eye out since you can't prebuy pages on Splash Page Art.

it can be the great cosmic balance to the Vampirella, Red Sonja and good girl art.

1 hour ago, mister_not_so_nice said:

Looks like a solid investment hm

Indeed.....

15 minutes ago, Dokstarr said:

That's interesting. I kind of want to maybe get it for the novelty purpose. I'll have to keep an eye out since you can't prebuy pages on Splash Page Art.

it can be the great cosmic balance to the Vampirella, Red Sonja and good girl art.

Indeed.....

Besides the great investment opportunity, this page has the potential to be the cornerstone of any collection, if given the correct frame, matte choice and then well hung.

18 hours ago, PhilipB2k17 said:

What do you think this would be valued at, if it came up for auction? :banana:lol

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/20/17882502/batmans--nude-comic-book

How can you put a price on the first appearance of the Batawang ?

3 hours ago, PhilipB2k17 said:

Not the first time the comic market has gone off half-cocked.