• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Con Revolution Chicago — June 1-2, 2019
1 1

54 posts in this topic

Definitely plan on attending, if only to support a new show. Having won the SDCC lottery, I will not be going to WW Chicago. Maybe this show will get the local dealers that some feel have been priced out of the larger Chicago shows?

This is the third of their shows, with South Florida and Orange County California happening earlier. I think that if you hear how those two go, you can probably figure out how Chicago is going to end up.

On 11/14/2018 at 11:24 AM, mysterio said:

I’ll be interested to hear how this one does. If I wasn’t in Denver that weekend I’d probably check it out. 

I was thinking about going to this show as well, but I am planning on going to Denver as well!!

8 minutes ago, SSkufan said:

I was thinking about going to this show as well, but I am planning on going to Denver as well!!

Well, you're in the enviable position of having both within driving distance. Denver is a (good) known quantity, but if Chicago attracts a batch of good dealers it could be a great show.

40 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Well, you're in the enviable position of having both within driving distance. Denver is a (good) known quantity, but if Chicago attracts a batch of good dealers it could be a great show.

Yeah, I really want to do Denver though, plus I already talked to your brother about it.

5 minutes ago, SSkufan said:

Yeah, I really want to do Denver though, plus I already talked to your brother about it.

Denver was probably my most enjoyable show of 2018, and sales were quite good as well. I'm hoping they step up their guest list though, it is fairly weak at the moment.

Who designed this website? If you look on the home page, it doesn't tell you these two very important things:

Where it is! (It says Chicago, but I don't think you want to drive up and down the streets of that very large city)

What hours are the convention? (It gives you 3 days... but no hours)

Hector -- I hope you do really well. It looks like a pretty decent line-up of dealers for this.

1 hour ago, RCheli said:

Who designed this website? If you look on the home page, it doesn't tell you these two very important things:

Where it is! (It says Chicago, but I don't think you want to drive up and down the streets of that very large city)

What hours are the convention? (It gives you 3 days... but no hours)

Hector -- I hope you do really well. It looks like a pretty decent line-up of dealers for this.

Thank you

ill have at least 18 boxes of cheap books. 12 short of $1, $3 and $5 books and just picked up some silver age keys and a amazing Spider-Man run

hopefully I can add a few more things before then

3D2E4D96-169E-4DE4-B8E3-B277AAB287A7.jpeg

2FF11A8B-76FA-42B4-ADB4-DE1A51C9927A.jpeg

C1196AF2-8B8F-4069-A130-0563F1F3364B.jpeg

A72AA746-0CB2-4AD6-81BB-8EB13899D019.jpeg

502393FB-2648-4C26-9533-AB1A3FF32CA7.jpeg

Edited by jsilverjanet

ABOUT COMIC CON REVOLUTION

Comic Con revolution is an annual comic con held at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. The first annual event is scheduled for June 1st & 2nd, 2019. The hours of the event are 10:00am (9:00a w/ advance ticket purchase) to 7:00pm on Saturday June 1st and 11:00am (10:00a w/ advance ticket purchase) to 5:00pm on Sunday June 2nd. Attendees can expect a full exhibit hall with over 200 exhibitors including comic creators (over 125 creators in Artist Alley), new comic dealers, vintage comic dealers, Comic publishers, toy & collectibles vendors, crafts, costumes, clothing, cosplayers, fan groups, media stars and more.

Looks Like this is shaping up to be a good show

Some of the Better WW Chicago dealers are going to be there, 

I can't unfortunately , Too many Chicago's this year for me .

I was at C2E2 and I thought sales were off last year  And I had better stock

3 shows is too many, dilutes the buyer pool 

Good Luck too my many friends , Both sellers and buyers