• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman DAMNED #1

126 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I would be happy to do so, and, indeed, have done so with you for many months.

However...if you refuse to ignore me, and insist on creating drama on the boards, what choice do I have but to address it?

You're clearly unhappy here. For your mental health's sake, isn't there a place that is more suited to your needs and desires? Maybe you could start your own forum? 

I worry about you, Dog Like Sparky.

:*(

Arf! 

2 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Two! Two unremoved 'via the image flipping generation tool' wordages, ah, ha, ha, ha, hah! 1499290087_giphy(4).gif.aa19911f28d8a7837a12c0bb12c2398b.gif

Three! Three unremoved imgyflips wordages alongside ze naff look at me me picturebooks! Ah, ha, ha, ha, hah! 1995946658_giphy(4).gif.87e82576422ff59a1282c4a8fe0da58d.gif

5 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

2gffez.jpg

Hulk likes IMGFLIP Meme Generator.  IMGFLIP Meme generator generates cool memes for Hulk. But if lazy point scoring argumentative board members should start posting memes with the 'via Imgflip generator' wording still attached,  and not remove them in support of the cause of proper professional presentation, then Hulk will SMASH! hulk-smile.gif.b626f52e508dba2fb713bda95d27e375.gif

6 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Four! Four Oh forgetz it. Ze Count is betting zat ze advice in ze pictures unfunny won't be taken when ze Stupot arrives.... 37668368_giphy(4).gif.b1525996eef1bf1d5972c08ddd53e04b.gif

"Yes. Unless it's by Stu, in which case you must always see it, because it's a new shill, and always respond to it. Don't worry about accusations of hypocrisy - continue that feud at all costs"

Wasn't there a lot of blue dong in the Watchman series? Or was that just the movie?

I like the artist but don't plan on picking this up until it comes out in a tpb. I stopped buying the "floppies" months ago. And if people want to pay outrageous prices just to look at Batman's junk, well, there's one born every minute.

Now, @Oat Willy1, I must apologise for being a silly billy tonight.  I may well have got your thread locked. I'm sorry, that was foolish of me. I got caught up in the very thing I promised myself I wouldn't. Nothing more from me - again, sincere apologies. I hope the thread survives :foryou: