• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman DAMNED #1

126 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Now, @Oat Willy1, I must apologise for being a silly billy tonight.  I may well have got your thread locked. I'm sorry, that was foolish of me. I got caught up in the very thing I promised myself I wouldn't. Nothing more from me - again, sincere apologies. I hope the thread survives :foryou:

I hope so, too. For your sake, for my sake, and for the board's sake. Starting fights with people is creating the very drama you claim to be against. There's a difference...and it's a clear one...between starting a fight and defending one's self. I genuinely hope you discover that difference, and find the happiness you seek.

:foryou:

I have to say though, I'm a bit pissed I didn't follow my gut on this one.  Something told me that a new adult/darker DC imprint with it's first release being a Batman book, that this would have some kind of draw or wow factor in it.  I had about 25 copies in my cart on pre-order, then just decided to drop most of my order that month.  I'm trying to get off the wagon just a bit and clear stuff out, not buy potentially more "stuff" that I can't get rid of...yarrgh!

7 hours ago, gradejunky said:

I have to say though, I'm a bit pissed I didn't follow my gut on this one.  Something told me that a new adult/darker DC imprint with it's first release being a Batman book, that this would have some kind of draw or wow factor in it.  I had about 25 copies in my cart on pre-order, then just decided to drop most of my order that month.  I'm trying to get off the wagon just a bit and clear stuff out, not buy potentially more "stuff" that I can't get rid of...yarrgh!

Same here once I saw the cover price. It turned me off like Action Comics #1,000, Captain America #700, and all of those other larger format issues with high cover prices.