Batman DAMNED #1

126 posts in this topic

55,151 posts
4 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Now, @Oat Willy1, I must apologise for being a silly billy tonight.  I may well have got your thread locked. I'm sorry, that was foolish of me. I got caught up in the very thing I promised myself I wouldn't. Nothing more from me - again, sincere apologies. I hope the thread survives :foryou:

I hope so, too. For your sake, for my sake, and for the board's sake. Starting fights with people is creating the very drama you claim to be against. There's a difference...and it's a clear one...between starting a fight and defending one's self. I genuinely hope you discover that difference, and find the happiness you seek.

:foryou:

55,151 posts
27 minutes ago, FutureFlash said:

I lost track are we still talking about the Batpole?

Well, we're definitely talking about someone's poles being waved. :D

2,886 posts
On 9/22/2018 at 12:55 AM, Lazyboy said:

I was about to say...seen Spider-Man: Reign from like 2007 or something? Been done and now that book is pretty much limp

2,886 posts

I have to say though, I'm a bit pissed I didn't follow my gut on this one.  Something told me that a new adult/darker DC imprint with it's first release being a Batman book, that this would have some kind of draw or wow factor in it.  I had about 25 copies in my cart on pre-order, then just decided to drop most of my order that month.  I'm trying to get off the wagon just a bit and clear stuff out, not buy potentially more "stuff" that I can't get rid of...yarrgh!

4,777 posts
7 hours ago, gradejunky said:

I have to say though, I'm a bit pissed I didn't follow my gut on this one.  Something told me that a new adult/darker DC imprint with it's first release being a Batman book, that this would have some kind of draw or wow factor in it.  I had about 25 copies in my cart on pre-order, then just decided to drop most of my order that month.  I'm trying to get off the wagon just a bit and clear stuff out, not buy potentially more "stuff" that I can't get rid of...yarrgh!

Same here once I saw the cover price. It turned me off like Action Comics #1,000, Captain America #700, and all of those other larger format issues with high cover prices.