• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G Con - Chicago South Side Comic Con 9/30/2018 Orland Park
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Another local comic show coming up in Chicago on Sunday September 30th

a few boardies I know will be doing the show as well as a lot of the local dealers you see at other shows (MightyCon)

G Con - Sunday September 30th

14750 S. Ravinia Ave

Orland Park IL 60462

I'll be set up with a new collection of books that I just picked up. Stop by!

5 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

Thanks for stopping by today as well as @manetteska and @Bomber-Bob

good show especially for the first time in a long time at this venue. Looking forward to next year 

I was pleasantly surprised as I concur it was a good show. I'm not a dollar bin diver and sometimes have trouble finding stuff but there was a lot of quality material in the room. I will be back for the next show !

I had a fun time, always nice to see the local crew. Love setting up at that location, i've been going there for shows around 25 years. I could not tell you how many times I've set up in that room and/or hallway. My sales were ok, but with the stuff I sell its always hit or miss at shows. Having a taco truck there was cool, lunch was great.

Sorry I did not have a decent Sally Forth #8 @manetteska . Wish I could have helped you there, but thanks for buying some Vigil books. Also did a nice trade with @jsilverjanet, and thanks again Hector for hooking my brother up with those ASM books. 

4 hours ago, fatninja said:

I had a fun time, always nice to see the local crew. Love setting up at that location, i've been going there for shows around 25 years. I could not tell you how many times I've set up in that room and/or hallway. My sales were ok, but with the stuff I sell its always hit or miss at shows. Having a taco truck there was cool, lunch was great.

Sorry I did not have a decent Sally Forth #8 @manetteska . Wish I could have helped you there, but thanks for buying some Vigil books. Also did a nice trade with @jsilverjanet, and thanks again Hector for hooking my brother up with those ASM books. 

I'm sorry the nice one was found to be a bit rusty. I would have bought one of the other SFs, but Hector already grabbed them; there will be more.

Thank you for the "real" indie purchases. :)

4 hours ago, fatninja said:

And your brother is named 'Bob', correct ? I heard the conversation and, as a fellow Bob, shook hands with your brother.

26 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

And your brother is named 'Bob', correct ? I heard the conversation and, as a fellow Bob, shook hands with your brother.

Very tall guy? Then yes, guessing that was my brother