• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

feebay selling gripes
1 1

63 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

"You shouldn't have offended me! It's your fault that I create dozens and dozens of shills on a board from which I have been banned for over a dozen years to harass you and accuse you of fraud, lying, bestiality, and to post your personal information for all to see. It doesn't matter if you don't interact with me and completely avoid me. It's still your fault that I stalk and harass you! You made me do it!"

Rock, you asked me not to engage with you some time back and I stuck to that. So forgive me for just making this one and only intervention.  It seems that every thread I open to read lately I find you and Stu arguing in it. I won't speak for others, but this back and forth between you two is boring in the extreme. Because Stu creates new I.D.s constantly, you can't ignore it. So I find myself giving up on threads because they just become endless streams of bickering between you two. There is no element of your feud that I have not read about 50 times. There is nothing left to know about your feud. Would you do me a favour,  and stop responding to Stu. When you respond,  you give him the oxygen of publicity and it encourages him. If you ignore him, and just report his post,  it will be removed. I'm sure you will frustrate him more by ignoring him than by constantly trying to out argue him. Please, please, put a stop to it. Only you can do that. Stu cannot be reasoned with. Stop responding to him. 

3 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Rock, you asked me not to engage with you some time back and I stuck to that. So forgive me for just making this one and only intervention.  It seems that every thread I open to read lately I find you and Stu arguing in it. I won't speak for others, but this back and forth between you two is boring in the extreme. Because Stu creates new I.D.s constantly, you can't ignore it. So I find myself giving up on threads because they just become endless streams of bickering between you two. There is no element of your feud that I have not read about 50 times. There is nothing left to know about your feud. Would you do me a favour,  and stop responding to Stu. When you respond,  you give him the oxygen of publicity and it encourages him. If you ignore him, and just report his post,  it will be removed. I'm sure you will frustrate him more by ignoring him than by constantly trying to out argue him. Please, please, put a stop to it. Only you can do that. Stu cannot be reasoned with. Stop responding to him. 

That is impossible.  Irresistable force/immovable object type situation.

13 minutes ago, DarkArts said:

I love how you keep deflecting and harping on the shill thing. Yes, everyone is aware. Even if I was a poster in good standing it wouldn't change the fact that you got chafed by one little post in 18 years, tried to be a tough guy and start schit, and you don't like where your path has led. Time to man up.

Kind of interesting that he had no issue with you acting this way towards people he didn’t like, even encouraged the behavior to a degree 2c

57 minutes ago, DarkArts said:

I love how you keep deflecting and harping on the shill thing. Yes, everyone is aware. Even if I was a poster in good standing it wouldn't change the fact that you got chafed by one little post in 18 years, tried to be a tough guy and start schit, and you don't like where your path has led. Time to man up.

Again, this is what psychosis looks like. This person thinks that the appropriate response to someone disagreeing with them, to offending them ("dropping some F bombs"), is to go nuclear and accuse them over and over of fraud, persistent lying, bestiality, while attempting to assassinate their character, digging up whatever they can find about them online and posting it for all to see, post personally identifying information about them, and do that repeatedly, over and over and over, in a way that cannot be stopped, and for which this person suffers no consequences.

And look at how this person characterize all of that: "you tried to be a tough guy and start *****, and you don't like where your path has led."

I'm sure most of you realize how that looks and sounds. "Oh yeah?? You drop an F bomb on ME?? You offend ME?? Well, here, I'm going to post your personal information in response. I'm going to tell people you let your dog lick peanut butter off your genitals. I'm going to tell people you have illegal eBay accounts. I'm not going to call you a liar over and over and over. I'm going to call you an underachieving lowlife loser, over and over and over. I'm going to expose your personal life for all the world to see. And, I'm gonna do it in a forum where I can say whatever I want, whenever I want, and however I want, and NOBODY can stop me!! How you like THEM apples...?? Shoulda thought of that BEFORE tangling with me, tough guy!!"

That is not a sober, measured response. That is psychosis.

I could do the same to this person. I rarely even post this person's full name, even though this person has no problem with that. I know where he lives, I know his phone numbers, I know what his wife does for work, I know where his kids go to school, I know all sorts of information about him that I could blast across the internet, for whomever and whatever purpose. And, of course, I could make up things about who he is and what he does, as he has done with me. 

I don't do any of that, because that's fundamentally indecent. It is the essence of "hitting below the belt." 

Remember: "You shouldn't have offended me! It's your fault that I create dozens and dozens of shills on a board from which I have been banned for over a dozen years to harass you and accuse you of fraud, lying, bestiality, and to post your personal information for all to see. It doesn't matter if you don't interact with me and completely avoid me. It's still your fault that I stalk and harass you! You made me do it!"

All of these responses are because, somewhere in his psychosis, he recognizes that he's crossed a serious line. 

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

15 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

Kind of interesting that he had no issue with you acting this way towards people he didn’t like, even encouraged the behavior to a degree 2c

That, of course, is a lie, and projection. Stop stirring the pot.

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

30 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

There is no "feud." You need to read and comprehend what has been said here. You speak from ignorance of the situation.

@cgcmod8 

When are moderation going to put a stop to this nonsense?  This is a comic forum, not a fight club for personal vendettas to be played out day after day, ruining thread after thread. Can you put a stop to it please?

2 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

There is no "feud." You need to read and comprehend what has been said here. You speak from ignorance of the situation.

No I don't. And that's my final word on it. You are poisoning the boards for me with this feud. Let's hope moderation agree, and invite you to stop responding to Stu. Whenever someone disagrees with you in a way you cannot handle, you ask them to put you on ignore.  So I ask you to take your own advice and put Stu on 'ignore' by ignoring him. 

56 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
1 hour ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

No I don't. And that's my final word on it. You are poisoning the boards for me with this feud. Let's hope moderation agree, and invite you to stop responding to Stu. Whenever someone disagrees with you in a way you cannot handle, you ask them to put you on ignore.  So I ask you to take your own advice and put Stu on 'ignore' by ignoring him. 

You speak from ignorance. You have no idea the extent of what has gone on, nor do you understand it in the slightest. And, to top it off, you are maliciously mischaracterizing both the situation and myself. I ask people to put me on ignore when they cannot handle disagreement without making it personal...like you. Do I make a stink about your endless, vociferous complaining about board features and functions, like the journals, that poisons the board for a lot of other members, and is a constant source of annoyance for moderation? No. I leave you completely alone. You should do likewise.

While you have no control over "Stu's" next shill, you have complete control over what you see from me. Instead of complaining about it, you ought to exercise self-control and use the tools with which you have been provided, so that someone doesn't "poison" the boards for you. 

And you should hope you are never the target of someone like this.

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

24 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

@cgcmod8 

When are moderation going to put a stop to this nonsense?  This is a comic forum, not a fight club for personal vendettas to be played out day after day, ruining thread after thread. Can you put a stop to it please?

Yes, I would love for a stop to be put to it. A stop to banned members creating shill after shill after shill, to post whatever they want, with no consequence. I would LOVE for a stop to be put to this nonsense. 

11 minutes ago, kav said:

you could-you could get some.  That would be agreeing more.  

This is an example of irony, right...? Talking about a lack of self-control, while posting this...?

I...and many, many others...think the same of you. Then, we could all agree together.

Wouldn't that be nice...?

Edited by RockMyAmadeus