• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No Response from Art4Comics.com

9 posts in this topic

I found a few threads recommending “art4comics.com” as a good place to buy reasonable OA.

I found an artwork I wanted to buy, contacted the email address but received no response. It’s been a week now.

Does anyone else have experience dealing with art4comics.com?

Is this usual? 

20 minutes ago, Collectr said:

I found a few threads recommending “art4comics.com” as a good place to buy reasonable OA.

I found an artwork I wanted to buy, contacted the email address but received no response. It’s been a week now.

Is this usual? 

Jeff is a good guy and always quick to respond.  Try reaching him through his CAF under Jeff Singh. ??

31 minutes ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

Jeff is a good guy and always quick to respond.  Try reaching him through his CAF under Jeff Singh. ??

Yeah, Jeff Singh is a straight-shooter.  Might have been problems with your original e-mail getting through?

On 9/21/2018 at 5:35 PM, Collectr said:

Is this usual? 

I'd trust Jeff to transport by transplant liver for me should I ever need one. He's that solid. 

hey, That is me!  sorry if i missed an email inquiry, i check my emails at least daily so somehow missed it.  i'll go through my spam mail shortly to see if it fell in there.  my site is usually up to date in terms of what i have sold or not sold but there are pieces i missed taking off in the past and i don't realize they are still there until asked about them again.  since caf was set up, the need for a website has declined.  i still keep it because interesting things still come my way because of it.  sorry for any delay.  jeff