• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Man Noir #1

10 posts in this topic

What's going on with this title? 

Most raw copies were sold than CGC copies - (8 were sold on eBay since July after the announcement). 27 graded regular and 35 variant covers on Census. I am thinking about sending four copies to CGC (I happened to have two regulars and two variants that were recently pulled from my boxes).

On 9/24/2018 at 6:36 AM, ygogolak said:

Seems like the poster knew that. Not sure what the question is either.

I knew little. The source said this Spider-man Noir will be transitioned into Spider-Verse movie but I am still not following anything. I haven't bought any Spider-man books since 2009 and don't know what the story is in Spider-Verse.

To anybody who knows Spider-man Noir and Spider-Verse movies better?  Tell us.

FYI, my books are submitted to CGC last Wednesday with the fast track.  It's better to know about the movie(s) before I will sell them.

On 9/28/2018 at 8:02 AM, JollyComics said:

I knew little. The source said this Spider-man Noir will be transitioned into Spider-Verse movie but I am still not following anything. I haven't bought any Spider-man books since 2009 and don't know what the story is in Spider-Verse.

FYI, my books are submitted to CGC last Wednesday with the fast track.  It's better to know about the movie(s) before I will sell them.

Movie comes out around Christmas. Hold off on dumping them until it comes out. A lot people who don't about know him will after the release.

1 hour ago, Tnexus said:

Movie comes out around Christmas. Hold off on dumping them until it comes out. A lot people who don't about know him will after the release.

I just saw the new Spider-Geddon 1 Parel Spider-Man Noir Variant that will be released on October 10th.  It seemed that is going on in many different stories. It's hard to follow the storyline of Spider-man.

On 9/28/2018 at 11:02 AM, JollyComics said:

Nicholas Cage is voicing him.